top of page
Circle 1

Thinking of immigrating to Canada? Make it right with Nova Connect!

One of the world's most beautiful and peaceful countries, Canada warmly welcomes all its immigrants and offers them an amazing quality of life. Whether you wish to reside in Canada temporarily or permanently, we will guide you through the entire process and ensure a smooth transition in your journey to the Land of Maple Leaf!


If you want to visit, work or study in Canada, then you will need a temporary visa. Temporary residence status refers to people who wish to come to Canada to visit, work or study, they are coming to Canada for a temporary period and are therefore considered visitors. Here are the three types of Temporary Resident programs available:

Image by Simon Maage

1. Visitor Visa or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, or visit family and friends.

Image by Marten Bjork

2. Work Permit

This is for all those who plan to work in Canada or have a job offer from the country.

Image by Štefan Štefančík

3. Study Permit

If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit.

Temporary Residence in Canad


A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. A person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.

Image by Daria Pimkina

1. Express Entry Program

The Canadian Immigration Program that allows skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada, and become permanent residents. 

Image by DocuSign

2. Federal Skilled Worker Program 

This is for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.

Image by Sean Pollock

3. Business Immigration 

This is for business people entering Canada as an investor or entrepreneur.

Image by vivek kumar

4. Sponsoring Your Family 

You can sponsor a family member to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.

Image by Annie Spratt

5. Canadian Experience Class (CEC) 

This is for foreign students and temporary workers with at least one year of Canadian work experience.

Image by Tim Mossholder

6. Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications 

The IRPA allows foreign nationals who are inadmissible or who are ineligible to apply in an immigration class, to apply for permanent residence

Image by Juan Rojas

7. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) 

Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Canada’s various provinces.

Permanent Residence in Canada
Contact Us

Go ahead and book your appointment with us to get in touch with our team of experts.

bottom of page